2017 is gonna be a year full of… holidays ! 13 holidays in Madagascar, including 5 long 3-days weekends. Hence, this exhibition show is the right occasion to plan your coming weekends and holidays, too short to fly abroad and too long to remain in Tana !
Saturday, the 21st of January, Boogie Events – Outdoor journeys online selling – launches a show open to the public and dedicated to Sport & Adventure Tourism in Madagascar. A new idea as the well know tourism fair in Tana is of course the International Tourism Fair (ITM). But ITM is more focused on a discovery tourism, with tours going to national parks, to see fauna and Flora of Madagascar.
During our show, you will discover another kind of tourism : the Adventure Tourism, focused on outdoor activities. Madagascar is an exceptional playground for those willing to visit countries differently. This show will allow you to meet with our partners offering these activities. They are based all around the island and strictly selected along their proven experience and professionalism. If you are convinced, you can buy their tours online on this website.
A varied offer : with 9 exhibitors, you will discover the following tours :
- Trekking in the Makay massive
- Riding the national road 7 on a Royal Enfield
- Diving in Sainte Marie
- Cruising on a catamaran in Nosy Be
- Cruising on a traditional dhow in the north-west coast
- Motorbike Tours : Dirt bikes and Trail bikes all around Madagascar
- Ultra Trail Racing Madagascar 2017
- Canoeing on the Manambola river
- MTB tours and competitions around Tana
An offer for all : Boogie Events offers currently more than 50 tours online with different parts of Madagascar and different kind of outdoor activities. We will have our booth too to exhibit and represent the other tours providers that couldn’t come to the show, such as horse riding, surfing, kite boarding, rafting or aquatic hiking. There will be something for you here! From 7 to 77 years !
Event Details :
- Date : Saturday, the 21st of January 2017
- Opening hours : from 10am to 4pm
- Place : Pradon Building parking, in Antanimena, Antananarivo, facing with the restaurant “Le Terrace”
- Entry : 5 000Ar/pers.
- Food and Beverage available on site, at “Le Terrace” restaurant
Waiting for you guys !